View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Vancer
Halfway to VIP Status

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/2

OMJ,

You can direct people to use this cab i'm pretty sure if they want vibration (works on 6.5 anyway). It also has more options than all or nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by minmac00t View Post
Since you now have the CDMA dialer It doesnt vibrate the dpad anymore. That key only enables the functionality of vibrating the manila tabs, keyboard keys vibrate and phone vibrate when a connection is established while on a call and only if the user enables these option through Manila settings and phone settings. By default you have all these turned off so it doesnt really affect the users. Hope thats helpful. Sorry i don't want to sound so needy. I made a cab if anybody wants it.

Flashing the new ROM. Great way to start of my Monday at work =D>
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlittell View Post
Thanks minmac00t...I saw that in your earlier post and tried it. It did make the actual device keys (send, end, home, etc.) vibrate when pressed, but it did not make the onscreen keyboard vibrate when typing.

Try the attached cab guys
Attached Files
File Type: cab TouchResponse_v0_3_2.CAB (310.5 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!