View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 08:30 PM
Sayajin
Regular 'Geeker

Sayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.3|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (28002/21869) ★ |Nov 20| ★ Latest Sense 2.5!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydiverjeff View Post
ZHi all! First off I'm a noob at phone roms but have been reading this forum and got my phone TP2 Sprint flashed without any hitches. This Rom seems pretty stable except for one minor glitch for me. I'm in Arizona and my phone keeps reseting to california time. ( we don't use DST here ). My weather keeps resetting to east coast default but it's easy enough with a soft reset to get back to my city in az. gave up on going thru the 350 plus pages for this rom after about 200... can't seem to find anyplace in phone settings to set to GMT-7 for me here. The actual place to set is lightened out. Any smacks on the back of my head to get me in the right direction would be MORE than appreciated!
I had the same problem.. What I ended up having to do was to add my time/city manually, soft reset. Then delete the added city/time and go back to "My Location" ever since then it has updated and worked perfectly.

-Sayajin
This post has been thanked 1 times.