View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 05:56 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomWolfX View Post
Sorry, I wasn't sure exactly what you were looking for. Was just trying to help. I have downloaded, extracted, and flashed all my roms directly from phone. So I didn't realize you were having issues with 7zip. I'm at work right now and it'll take me a while to up the nbh because TW has terrible upload speed. I can try posting the 7zip cab that works for me if you like?

Also it wouldn't kill you to thank people trying to help or at least not crap all over them. I haven't had the opportunity to go back and locate/read all your posts to find out exactly what you were looking for, just trying to find you a solution.
thank who? nobody uploaded the nbh, i thanked john twice when he posted he would upload the cab but he didnt. im not sure who you want me to thank?