View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 05:42 PM
EGOvoruhk
Regular 'Geeker

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 IS out for CDMA.. proof in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
you just must be one of the people who fails to look at the new plans. Sprint navigation is free with the everything plans and is definitely something i use all the time, sprint tv has more then one free channel and i have watched everything from football to just listening to local radio stations at work, can't speak on java because i don't use it lol and don't know to many people that do, sprint music store is perfect if you just want to download a song fast while on the go and is very organized, and that text message bug you speak of isn't a bug learn how to open the message and actually select it so it knows you read it. I hate when people down talk something they don't fully understand. I love the "bloatware" you speak of. i pay $66 a month and get all this stuff. Other carrier wish they could match that. Quit making sprint look bad when actually they had the best full featured release of any other TP2 read the reviews and they will tell you
I don't know why you put quotes around bloatware. Are you not aware what it is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_bloat

"is also used to describe software that comes pre-installed on a computer when it's bought, mostly consisting of time-limited trials or feature-lacking basic or "beginner" versions."

Hey, sounds like Sprint Navigation and Sprint TV to me. :facepalm:

And yes, it is a bug. Just because you can work around it, doesn't make it any less of a bug