View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 05:01 PM
Xx_xBLADEx_xX
N00b

Xx_xBLADEx_xX is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Just curious did either of you get down and pop, lock and drop it... ROM geek style (the flashdance) before rockin the new ROMs? Also are you running newer 23xxx builds or 21xxx???

The BSOD is something you can not get out of with 28002 (23xxx in some cases) BUT the ringer issue, the walls issue, and the screen messing up when the keyboard is out are things that can either be worked around or avoided. If you are trying "all" the fixes posted in this thread and still not getting anywhere, I would consider a little flashdancing to try to clear the system. Check out Threefaces guide(thread and pdf to tickle any fancy)as well if you haven't already, the man puts a ton of work into informing the masses on how to deal with NRG ROM and some of the issues users are having. Also take the time to sort throught the thread, some fixes get lost in the pages. May help in your cases, may not but def worth a shot.
I didn't experiance a BSOD, but I did experiance lag issues including the phone not going to the home screen when pressing the Home button. I was using EnergyROM_21864_HERMAN_14.Nov.2009_StandardM2.5 Release2 at the time when all this was happening. I had to go to a previous version due to the phone not sending my txts completely, or not at all. I would get a message that there was nothing in the composer to send and if I wanted to send it anyways after I had typed my msg down. I will have to do some digging up. I saw the new 2.5 at the time and got excited and went for it. I don't care if I have to try over and over again that just gives me reason to mess with something new.