View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 03:17 AM
minmac00t
PPCGeeks Regular

minmac00t is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/2

Just FLASHED THE 28003 rom. To be honest its running very fast i dont know if thats coz its a fresh install. One thing i noticed if you change the lock screen wallpaper and lock it i cant get to the lock setting to disable it. I tried it twice even after a hard reset.
Bubble Breaker wont launch gives you an error.
Also OMJ can you enable the vibrate feedback registry key so if users do use that option they can enable it from the manila settings for manila tabs and the keyboard. I think you had it enabled in the 1.4 version.
Also i really liked the old dialer with the conference call option. Its just a personal preference it was so much easier to call multiple people and the incoming call shows their current facebook profile pic.
Also quick question on the facebook integration. I think manila 2.1 updated the contact pic if linked to facebook profile. Is that option gone in 2.5. I notice it shows the facebook pic in the phone but in outlook it still the old pic synced when i had 2.1.

Thanks for all the great work OMJ.

Last edited by minmac00t; 11-23-2009 at 05:51 AM.