View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 04:01 PM
cnix303
Lurker

cnix303 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch screen doesn't work on touch pro

So, I'm using my Telenav on my way to Dallas, and I find the touch screen no longer works. I take out the battery, reset, the whole 9 yards and nothing. I went to a Sprint Store and they didn't bother even looking at it. They just told me it looks like the screen is cracked??? and gave me the number to Asurion. I'm not sure what that was about. They keyboard works and I have limited functionality. I have TEP and was about to file a claim, but $100 for another touch pro, possibly refurbished doesn't seem all that great. What gets me is that at the sprint store, where there is a repair center, they didn't even help. They just said we can hard reset the phone??? Is that right? The screen isn't cracked, but the side has a small chip. It's got that rainbow thing going on too.

I guess my question is there anything I can do? I have a 700wx but that thing is killing me, and doesn't have GPS, and I'm driving from Denver to Dallas. I want to be able to use my phone as a modem too, and can't figure out how to do it with the palm. Any help would be great. Thanks!