View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 03:46 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |CR|6.5.3|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (28002/21869) ★ |Nov 20| ★ Latest Sense 2.5!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivwonka View Post
i vote for opera 9.5 back!

anyone else rather have XDA_UC?
I kinda like 10 beta, but it would be nice to have the option between 9.5 and 10 beta like we had with 9.5 and 9.7 I suppose... Yes! I like XDA_UC a lot more than UC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie8han View Post
I haven't tried it yet, but check out NRG's latest twitter post (can be seen on the first page). He posted a link to a background for all tabs cab that supposedly works.

Kevin
And if you checked the actual PPC link that he was talking about, it was for the Diamond ROMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
You know Vali...If it were as simple as you put it then your post would stand on its own merit. However it is not as you put it. I asked about the MMS yesterday. I have read thru the hundreds of posts and in different posts, different suggestions are mentioned. It is not as clear as read this or read that.

You yourself referred to information in posts that I couldn't find in all of YOUR posts. So cut people some slack. Just because you "got it" doesn't mean you always will and you may inturn need someone to cut you some slack.

By the way. With a thread this long. It should be reasonable that someome just signing on could find some concise information by now. Maybe we can pull some of the information that is now fact and update some of the earlier posts.

Having said all that. We should read back several pages before posting. Its also good to read the first several pages on a thread, although often times that info is WAY WAY out of date.

Tp
I think for 99% of the people and posts it has been that simple. I have been in this thread since the first day (still haven't tried any other ROMs...) and read every post. I could understand in the first week or so when Ace was to busy with life to update the FAQ but it has every solution to every problem I have seen with some very obscure exceptions that I person A has and no one else has, or person B has, etc... Almost every single time said exception has been fixed by reflashing. I can't imagine how small this thread would be if people weren't answering questions over and over again by people that couldn't be bothered to read the first two pages of this forum. Yet the main 10, or however many supporters of this forum happily (and sometimes grudgingly) answer them time and time again. We are only humans that have good days and bad days. On that note too, I think this is probably one of the more positive threads I've actually seen on this whole forum, with some of the more educated people on it. So we should all feel so lucky.

To the original gentleman/woman that was not satisfied with his initial response information on how to flash his phone and to what is needed. The responder was absolutely correct, you need to read, read, and read some more. If it still seems greek to you after that, either just chance it, dive in, flash your phone, and don't blame anyone else if you brick (make unusable) your phone or decide that you don't have the motivation/time/will/care to learn how to do this process, which honestly is really simple after you cross your initial fears and flash for the first time, and just enjoy your phone for what it is and how the good initial developers made it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.