View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 02:24 PM
tpeazy
Regular 'Geeker

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.3|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (28002/21869) ★ |Nov 20| ★ Latest Sense 2.5!

Quote:
Originally Posted by validoption View Post
It was not my intention to flare hostilities, but rather explain why such questions may receive chilly responses. For example, there are a boatload of posts along the lines of "how do I get picture messaging to work?" when the answer has been posted almost as many times within the thread, and forum as a whole. Opening a post proclaiming the massive page count, followed immediately by the types of questions you posted, leads one to infer that you were bypassing personal research in favor of a "quick fix" as so many have already done.

In a nutshell, the ROM contains all of the software and the operating system.

You can find answers to the rest of your questions if you read the first 20 posts, specifically 17 & 18, which detail instructions and provide links for most of what you would need to know.
You know Vali...If it were as simple as you put it then your post would stand on its own merit. However it is not as you put it. I asked about the MMS yesterday. I have read thru the hundreds of posts and in different posts, different suggestions are mentioned. It is not as clear as read this or read that.

You yourself referred to information in posts that I couldn't find in all of YOUR posts. So cut people some slack. Just because you "got it" doesn't mean you always will and you may inturn need someone to cut you some slack.

By the way. With a thread this long. It should be reasonable that someome just signing on could find some concise information by now. Maybe we can pull some of the information that is now fact and update some of the earlier posts.

Having said all that. We should read back several pages before posting. Its also good to read the first several pages on a thread, although often times that info is WAY WAY out of date.

Tp

Last edited by tpeazy; 11-22-2009 at 02:27 PM.