View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 01:38 PM
RCM
Lurker

RCM is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.3|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (28002/21869) ★ |Nov 20| ★ Latest Sense 2.5!

Quote:
Originally Posted by validoption View Post
The issue is more...that it's all been explained over and again. And that, rather than take the time to do some research, people (speaking generically) are posting the same redundant questions. I understand your claim to not be too computer literate, but putting forth a little effort and research in that direction would not just lead to a warmer reception for your questions, but would also increase your knowledge base on the subject matter. Plus, you'd in a better spot to understand any potential issues that may arise with your phone. You don't need to be a master programmer overnight, but reading a few articles, googling wm6.5 upgrade, and scanning through some of the stickies/threads would give you some surface knowledge.
Again, y'all are very helpful. You have really clarified my questions. I suppose maybe I should have expanded a little on my statement about not being computer literate. I can read as much as I want about what a ROM is but it is still Greek to me. I know that WM 6.5 has been released in some form and that it is possible to upgrade, I just don't know how. As far as research, it's been done. I just don't get it. Hence the "not computer literate" part of my original post. If my inability to comprehend this computer lingo irritates you in some way please ignore any of my future posts/questions and take your elitist attitude somewhere else.

Thanks.