View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 12:26 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
does anyone eles's prl update work? mine hasnt for the last few roms....
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Apparently the fix for this is to download the updated stock rom from the HTC website [http://www.htc.com/us/SupportDownloa...at=2&dl_id=683](you can also get the link through Sprint's site as well [http://support.sprintpcs.com/support...=SU:grin:P:MVT]). That has both the latest PRI and PRL files.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
eh o well, i dont wanna relock my phone which i heard that what it will do..prl works when i flash back to stock anyways.
That will NOT relock your phone. It's just flashing the latest stock Sprint ROM from HTC. That ROM was released in September, a new PRL was released a week or two ago.
I cant get the PRL to update on that stock ROM or on nrgz current 28002

Quote:
Originally Posted by blokgang View Post
so are we back to no ringer and sms problems again??
No SMS issues for me, sending and receiving from Sense. Ringer failed, I then went into Sense Settings\Sound and Display\Ringers and Notifications and selected BOTH Quiet on Pickup and Pocket Mode, I am still ringing for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2307 View Post
Anyone having issues with YouTube??? still giving me cannot play this video...was working fine on Indagroove's ROM..... and the option of going to m.youtube.com on IE does not work for me...

anyone got a working youtube cab for this ROM?? and a non-transparent Slider???

Thanks

JP
Youtube-what ROM are you on? The youtube program works as well as going to the website and playing videos within Opera 10 in 28002.

EDIT: Meant to say I always update the PRL via *2, it will auto-update if you're not on the current version, cant get it to take

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-22-2009 at 12:30 PM.