View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 11:43 AM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzthebarber View Post
ok did that it work but they all say file: app.dat,app.reg where are they going to be loaded to? and they did come up on my phone and dont see them in my phone. but at lease they look like RZ JUST DONT KNOW WHERE THEY WENT lol or if the went anywhere? but i seen them load up
The most of the OEM converted have(not all) file: app.dat,app.reg if you are using for Manila RZ\EXT\Baseline\7_manila_tweaks but usually the most of them I cooked in 6_end.

About this RZ have more experience because some times we need to cooking in other rows and some times make modifications in app.reg.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ybord&page=149

post 1485