View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 10:34 AM
netengineer
PPCGeeks Regular

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post
ok, this is weird....i have been on the new 28002 build since last night and i cannot send SMS. i can make and receive calls, data works fine, and i can receive SMS. sending txts just never seem to get to my gf's phone....i am on sprint, she is on verizon.

i would think that if this was widespread someone else would have found it by now, but there is no error msg and the txts seem to go through on my end, but she gets nothing. i sent my buddy a txt last night and i just figured he didn't have his phone by him, but now i think he never got it... can anyone else with access to another line test this to confirm whether it is only my phone and not the ROM?....hopefully it is sprint or verizon network related and will come back.....

EDIT: i should add that i am using WM stock messaging app....TF2.5s messaging has been and still is suspect.

I have had the same issue. I am using the Nov 14th build 21864. I started having the problems after installing a different dialer and a "temp fix" for the dialer. I installed CMYLXGOs.PURE.EnergyROM.Tachi.Pohne.Canvas.Knop.v2 d and the Maxx134TechDialerTempFix. I uninstalled both the cabs and it seems to be working fine now. The issue was only between Sprint and Verizon. All others worked ok.