View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 10:01 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post
ok, this is weird....i have been on the new 28002 build since last night and i cannot send SMS. i can make and receive calls, data works fine, and i can receive SMS. sending txts just never seem to get to my gf's phone....i am on sprint, she is on verizon.

i would think that if this was widespread someone else would have found it by now, but there is no error msg and the txts seem to go through on my end, but she gets nothing. i sent my buddy a txt last night and i just figured he didn't have his phone by him, but now i think he never got it... can anyone else with access to another line test this to confirm whether it is only my phone and not the ROM?....hopefully it is sprint or verizon network related and will come back.....
Just sent a txt to my wife' phone (Sprint) and it went through immediately. It MIGHT be a network-to-network issue but that's a stretch IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
I agree with you, but I do want to point out that some people (at least me), while enjoying the tinkering and finding work-arounds, prefer 2.1 simple because it's so customizable. I've been able to customize it in the way I like, and haven't been able to do the same with 2.5.
Agreed, IMO it goes hand-in-hand with the stability issue. The focus atm is getting 2.5 functional so while some mods have begun to role out for 2.5 it's stilll the New Kid on the Block.

Five hours later and no Black Screen of Doom for me after my 2nd Stock Flashdance, will of course keep an eye on it.