View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 09:33 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/20/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondeyes View Post
Ok..flashed to the latest 6.5.1 and I still cant get certain programs to work due to the title bar. Case in point. Winrar, when you use it for the first time, you need to click ok to associate the rar/zip files with it. But there is no way to select ok, as you cant even see it in 6.5.1. Any suggestions or do I need to go back to 6.5 and stop being a whiny brat? .

The audio boost file, worked on the ringtones. So thats not an issue anymore.
interesting, wheres the damn ok! I guess not all apps are compatible

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsnyc View Post
Is there a way to make the WM Lock screen unlock to the htc messaging program instead of the WM one? (u know how if you have ur phone locked and have an unread msg, you can have it unlock directly to your inbox)
Quote:
Originally Posted by omj
I stand corrected. I saw this last night, I've seen it intermittently in the past. The envelope icon was above the lock icon. Instead of sliding the lock icon, I slid the envelope icon.....went straight to messaging....very cool, too bad it's not consistant.
LOL, I just realized if you "tap" the lock icon it will show the appropriate icon...too funny, that is really cool!

Last edited by OMJ; 11-22-2009 at 09:36 AM.