View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 09:22 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/20/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsnyc View Post
Is there a way to make the WM Lock screen unlock to the htc messaging program instead of the WM one? (u know how if you have ur phone locked and have an unread msg, you can have it unlock directly to your inbox)
I stand corrected. I saw this last night, I've seen it intermittently in the past. The envelope icon was above the lock icon. Instead of sliding the lock icon, I slid the envelope icon.....went straight to messaging....very cool, too bad it's not consistant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrak View Post
Great ROM, thanks. I'm having problems with youtube, it won't play videos. I've tried to search this thread but have not found any solution does anyone know how to fix this?
which rom? I know it works in 23504, and I thought I tested in good in 21870.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarnova View Post
im running the new version of 21870 and its great so far!! i just have 1 problem when taken pictures, the photo saves vertically on the photo tab! i want it to save like the orignal way, when i change it in advance congif..the camera just doesnt take pictures
which roms? just took a landscape pic in 23504, was still landscape in album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo3d View Post
Interesting. I installed OMJ_Diamond_SENSE_1921.23504.v1.5 and then installed arcsoft from here and I can send MMS but cannot receive MMS? Strange.

The MMS comes in, shows a paperclip in the HTC "main view" but it when you click it nothing happens. If you go into "all messages view" and select the mms, it is blank.
you may also need to change this reg key when using arcsoft.....still, MMS comes in Poutlook.

HKLM\system\inbox\externalaccounts.

Rename the key "SMS" to "SMS.htc"

from http://www.ppcgeeks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94155

Quote:
Originally Posted by armorforsleep View Post
Been forgetting to ask you guys, when you link peoples facebook account and they call, does their facebook pic show up on the call screen?? Mine doesn't, and after I link it, I even go to edit and click on their picture and select "facebook profile pic" and it still doesn't show up on the incoming call screen...

So far 1.5 is running well. Can't get the weather to update at all now...maybe cuz' I'm inside right now, even though Google gets GPS in no time.
hmmm, just linked a contact to FB....picture changed but when receiving a call, the original pic showed.....weird, I'll see what I can find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondeyes View Post
OMJ, you are awesome my friend..but the ringtone bug is back..luckily it hasnt been a busy day and I've missed 3 calls due to it. I may reflash and see if it will correct it. Other than that, notsure what else to do. The HTC Messaging client seems to run a little slow, so I'm going to test that as well.
I'm not sure what would be causing this...I know I had it on one flash, I hard reset and issue cleared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I'm not sure if this has been posted, but if you want to re-enable the input menu under Setings>Personal, then delete the 'redirect' key under the following registry entry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input]

If you're like me and use TouchPal and need to get it activated, now you can.
Thank you! This is only affecting the 23504 rom, I've been meaning to find out why input was missing, thx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583161
Has anyone tried the above fix for the clock fliping back.
Wondering if it will work with this ROM?
I've already posted this along w/ the updated manila file, works great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
Woke up this morning to this message:

"Storage memory is critically low. If the storage memory is not increased, other programs may not be able to start. Use file explorer to delete files that are no longer needed or move some files to a storage card."

NOTHING installed on top of yesterday's 6.5.1, and that was on a fresh flash over sprint's stock rom.

Ideas or suggestions? Rom seemed to be running fine all day yesterday!

Pete
I luv the 6.5.1 rom, but the one downside is the lousy task manager....I bet if you go to start menu/task menu, you probably have a bunch of apps running.....I have never seen this message