View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 02:36 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by megavolt View Post
I ended up disabling SENSE and setting up the email.

Another issue I have with this rom is that we seem to have the GSM phone options. I usually turn on data guard in the CDMA options but it's not there. Is this an oversight (I know NRG works on GSM roms too)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by megavolt View Post
Hmm... my next issue is that the Input program that's usually under Setup-Personal is missing. I use TouchPal as a keyboard and need in there to enter the SN.
Here's the post/files for the CDMA settings
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=17876

The site isnt letting me copy the post but you want post #14303 by peac0ck93 (that zero is really an "o" but the censors wont let you type that)

I found both these fixes via the thread search, granted I knew about them and what/who to look for which made it easier in this giant thread.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by el1nc0mparabl3 View Post
does anyone know how to turn onthe touch keyboard typing ssound?
#14303 may help with that too, not sure.