View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 02:31 AM
pesok
Halfway to VIP Status

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
this doesn't need to be in the ROM, if you want it that way just install the cab.

I tried it for a while & decided I didn't like it & went back to the old way with three bigger main screen icons.

~John
Glad that you decided for all of us, i for one use more than 9 programs regularly and since manilla 2.5 has no dedicated tab for programs -the only option was to scroll through the endless list of apps i dont use to get to the ones i do(that always seemed to be on the bottom). I would like to at least have an option of having most if not all of my apps available to me in the order that i want them and not the order that WM6.5 puts them. I wasnt suggesting putting this cab into the ROM but at least including it as an installable option for people that didnt hear about its availability outside of the ROM.

BTW there is also a 16 icon version(4x4) from the same guy who made 20 for those that find 20 version icons too small

When you can tether for free?: D

Last edited by pesok; 11-22-2009 at 03:04 AM.