View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 11:49 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Dudes and Dudettes-please list what build you are asking about/reporting issues with.
28002-
youtube program works as well as works from Opera 10 (IMO program looks better-different player from browser)
MMS works out da box, just not from Sense. I ASSUME the usual set up will work to send/recieve from Sense-will test it later. Out of the box-Send from Pics and Videos (not Sense Album) Recieve notification (in Sense Messaging) view in MSMessaging. For me this is fine as much(little) as I MMS, BUT I will test the old set up unless someone beats me to it.
Ringer-if you failed already soft reset,go to Sense Settings Tab Sound And Display, Ringers and Notification. Select BOTH Quiet Ring and Pocket Mode, this may work, there are other things to try, be patient.
Album Rotation-little glitchy, will post more on that once I set up some screemies. If you seem "stuck" in Landsacape, just rotate into Landscape and back-worked for me. If in Lanscape wait for roation to finish and Album to open completely before turning phone into Portrait, otherwise Album may close prematurely. Not seeing any issues with Menu controls.
Day-um! This thing is fast!