View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 10:43 PM
jimk16
Lurker

jimk16 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by soinkster View Post
I know on 21864 you could not arrange start menu icons only move to top. how about this 1?

Yes you can put them anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBaker View Post
The only thing really keeping me away from 2.5 is landscape..I know I know its petty but its what I like..But i am really wanting to upgrade so bad..Is there any plans to get a working landscape on 2.5? Im not being pushy,just seeing if its something that is being worked on..If there are no plans on landscape then I may as well just upgrade and stop waiting for it ya know?
The only reason i have for landscape is texting and that is not an issue you get very used to it very fast, THE ONLY thing that messes up with the the landscape thing is when i use tv out it creates some issues but i still get use and get to watch my movies of my phone so its all good

hell sometimes when i go into landscape the screen will rotate and stay in portrait mode anyways witch isn't SOO bad lol

ALSO my whole issue with black screen comes and goes

P.s. twitter doesn't work for me logs me in but won't show twits.

SIDE not lol (i just keep going) the whole landscape thing the phone seems to SOMETIMES SEMI work in landscape mode with sense 2.5 (with keyboard IN) if i just rotate the phone idky its a hit or miss thing

will keep updating....

Last edited by jimk16; 11-21-2009 at 10:50 PM.