View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 09:56 PM
jimk16
Lurker

jimk16 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Wow. First energyrom in a while (about 2 months) seems stable enough VERY fast and smooth like very fast for me so far with about 10 apps installed. GPS fastest lock since i got the phone and looks very sharp much cleaner then before....

Now the bad whenever my phone times out the screen goes black and i cannot get it back on without a soft reset (yes flash dance was done)

Second not nrgz fault but i like how the old version of sense had the quick access programs at the bottom of home page although VERY VERY low they were still pressable without a scroll this version i have to flip up the today screen not a BIGGGG hassle but a hassle =P but if that was my only worry i'd have none

ONLY real issue is the time out not coming back on is anyone dealnig with this or just me (i press power and slide out the keyboard niether get a responce) but i know the phone is on because when keyboard is out the keys light up and my message indicator light does still flash