View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 09:20 PM
mulhiny
Almost a VIP

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratedninja View Post
so after being on the phone with sprint for 2 hours total last night, i went to a repair center the CS rep told me to go to, they offered me another touch pro and would have to wait at least one week before i could actually get it, so i called CS back and explained the situation and the lady told me to go drive to a "corporate" repair center 45minutes away.
I get to that "corporate" repair center and found out they aren't a corporate store and never was, and on top of that they outright refused to even take a look at my phone because i didnt get it from their store. Then they referred me to a real corporate store which after driving another 20 minutes I was told that they do not do repairs at that location anymore and referred me to a corporate repair center close to my home which according to the CS rep last night and the sprint website is no longer a repair center.

I went there anyways and found out they are still a repair center, explained my situation and that my phone could not get a signal anywhere. The tech found this to be correct as even with the repeaters in the store the phone still could not get a signal. He then followed with "we have a list of phones you can choose from to replace your touch pro which includes a blackberry, htc snap, palm pre and some others but really the best option is a brand new touch pro 2"

I will have to wait until Tuesday to pick up the TP2 but i dont mind waiting another 3 days to finally get a phone that can actually make and receive calls unlike the POS i have now.

so after about 3 hours on the phone and driving probably close to total of 250miles of driving around to various sprint stores in the last month and a half, and 6 replacements (not including the one im getting tuesday), i will finally have a working phone
Whoa..while reading that I was actually getting mad, lol..Thinking to myself "I'd be bugging the freak out!!" with all that run around..I'm glad it worked out for you.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley