View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 07:00 PM
bog3nator
Regular 'Geeker

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothydonohue View Post
so...i've looked and looked, wondering if someone else has run into this problem (haven't heard it from any of you).

i'm using the nov 10, 21xxx build. i had been on prior builds, but this one seemed most stable. however, today, when i was goofing around, i went into the settings tab (far right, not through start menu items), and clicked on whichever option would allow me to change the wallpaper (weather or animated were the 2 options). on earlier builds, when looking into the animated folder, i didn't see any available animated wallpapers. however, in this one, there were 3. so, i picked the first one, excited to see it.
-presto change-o, all i get now is 'launching htc sense' on the home screen. no icon slider, no way to look through tabs. it blinks that 'launching htc sense' for a bit, then sits there and eventually says 'tap screen to launch htc sense'. obviously, something goofed. i was able to get into today settings through the start menu and turn on WM 6.5 (click windows default, unclick htc sense). but, after using sense, i hate to let it go. so....long story short is that i'm gonna go home, sync, and then have to reflash back to the same build, i guess, and remember not to do that, lol.

unless someone comes up with a solution between now and when i get home. b/c, all the supplemental cabs i have to subsequently install, i'd rather not do, if possible. any help would be appreciated

yea i did that to and had to hard reset. htc would not load no matter what i tried