View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 05:09 PM
mulhiny
Almost a VIP

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theToucan View Post
Quick question for you guys:
I'm a longtime Diamond user and before that a Touch user. But I'm freakin' tired of not having a physical keyboard. If I bought a TP1 off Craigslist, can I insure it though TEP once I activate it on my account? I have had TEP as long as I've been on Sprint. Part of the reason I ask because if the device goes south, I don't want to lose out on the money I paid for it + the chance of getting a TP2 is pretty cool.
Thanks!

Oh I bought the Diamond midway through my 2-yr contract with the Touch and activated and added TEP no problem, however those were the days of terrible eBay scamming so I got my Diamond brand new from Sprint via eBay.
Yeah, your TEP will just transfer to the new phone. TEP is tied to your line, not a phone. Sometimes Sprint will give you crap about waiting 30 days after activation to file any claims, but I have in the past. No big deal. You're good.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
This post has been thanked 1 times.