View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 03:46 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |CR|6.5.3|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (28002/21869) ★ |Nov 20| ★ Latest Sense 2.5!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madvj View Post
amnyway to recover?
I'm guessing you used the incomplete 28002 ROM from yesterday to flash it? Just reflash with one of the ROMs that are on hotfile right now and everything should be just fine again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
I read in a post that you just put the cabs you want into a certain named directory, and if you made like sd directory inside those cabs would install to storage. This could work though but I think it said something about it being automatic.

Maybe it doesn't work in NRG?
No, that is a different version of UC, IIRC it's called silent_UC I haven't used that version, but you can find it over at XDA...