View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Maan76
Halfway to VIP Status

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Flashing Stock Sprint Rom problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevecn70 View Post
Well, I spoke too soon, I left the checkmark out and it got to the "please wait while windows... etc." and then it just goes to a white screen after the progress bar fills up and then it doesn't go any farther.

Anyone know step by step how to customize the stock rom and put it back on the device?
I tried before you , and It did not work so ,I decided to use a kitchen ,I have build a ROM using SSK kitchen and I got AMAZINGLY FASSSSSSSSST 6.1 ROM running weather manila , I do not think any 6.5 ROM on the planet reaches the 6.1 Windows build in speed .

I will be the first thankful , if you can get it right . and I will be the first one to flash it , with no hesitation .......sprint stock is a beautiful fast snappy build that will never re occur.