View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 01:02 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
thx....because I don't do this for money, I do it for fun.....it's a hobby, this site is about sharing, not profiting!

Well said, but I'd still like to contribute if for nothing else to let you buy another Diamond should something happen to yours so you will still keep working on it! =D>