View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 12:51 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/20/09

Anyone annoyed w/ the clock flipping everytime you switch back to home, there is a fix @ XDA, brought to my attention by Scout7.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583161

*EDIT* Just installed this, works great....should save on battery too..I've attached the manila file....

disable manila, copy this file to \windows via total commander, re-enable manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
thanks again for the hard work and the great update. everytime there is an update on the 21870, it runs faster, smoother and more stable.
To you & everyone else, Thank You for the thanks, you're very welcome, I'm just glad to contribute to the community & help everyone out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarnova View Post
question is there a way to use pocketwit has default twitter app and place it on the twitter tab?
probably not

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
That is exactly the reason that I do not want to flash this ROM yet because it's not stable, albeit pretty. lol
oh cmon Mr O....I beg to differ, the kinks have been pretty much worked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmariachi View Post
Just flashed 2354 V1.5, is the landscape music & pics tabs still not aligned correctly? I though there was a fix somewere but I cant seem to find it or do I just have a bum flash?
There is a newer position fix out, but another user stated it caused misalignment when adding custom cities. It's possible the latest version has fixed that, you can give it a try....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=941

*EDIT* I've attached the cab...

you need to disable the current position fix 1st, by deleting \windows\startup\positionfix.lnk, reboot, install Interceptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo3d View Post
OMJ, thank you for all your hard work! Unlike SOMEONE on here, I'm more than happy to volunteer to be your beta tester!

I'm late to the game on this one. Been using MightyROM for a while but this one totally breathes new life into my diamond!

One question tho, is there a way to put shortcuts to applications somewhere? Like a "launch" page from MightROM?
I have the perfect solution....Manila 2.5 has a nice feature on the home screen....just flick up, and theres 6 shortcuts to apps, contacts or Internet favs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondeyes View Post
Flashed 1.5 now..will be testing out for the day..gotta find some test dummys...I mean friends to test the mms and what not on..lol
lol
Attached Files
File Type: zip 5fa4d4b7_manila(VGA).zip (7.3 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab InterceptorR4.cab (12.1 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by OMJ; 11-21-2009 at 01:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.