View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 09:39 AM
fredcatsmommy
Almost a VIP

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
So you guys are saying 21869 wont boot either ? Wow.. Manila 2.5's modules are monsters (in size) then. I need to make them files and reupload the ROMs. Damn Herman and its non-native 6.5 kernel.. heh
I know almost everyone's now into manila 2.5, but I was wondering if it would be possible to get the new 21869 with manila 2.1? I love the stability of the 218** builds plus I can't seem to get used to the design of wm 6.5.1, and I have manila 2.1 customized just fine that can't be incorporated into 2.5. I used to "cook" with the ppckitchen (really building a sandwichs, I'd say) and I never thought I'd be happy again with a pre-built rom. I was greatly mistaken. There's no way I could begin to create what you are able to do! Thank you!