View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 07:26 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23504/21864) ★ |Nov 9| ★ Latest Manila 2.5!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonificator View Post
Hey Everyone!5) How to make this Opera 10 the default system browser?
Right there at the bottom...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtut18 View Post
Has anyone gotten Opera10 to work on the Nov 19th rom (the 6.5.3 28002 Rom)?

Everytime I start it, this is the error I get:
Cannot open 'Opera10-armv4i'. A critical component is either missing or cannot start because program memory is unavailable. Tap Start > Settings > System Tab > Task Manager, stop programs that did not automatically stop, and try again.

I've downloaded the Opera10 cab, and installed that also, and no go.
I had Opera10 working on the Oct 25th Rom and Nov 9th Rom, by installing the cab.

Any idea's or is this something that NRG would have to look at?

Also for anyone using Opera10 I found a few registry hacks to make the screen rotate using the accelerometer with these:

To make Opera 10 rotate automatically add the following registry keys and then Soft Reset:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\M oduleName]
"Opera Mobile 10"="\\Program Files\\Opera Mobile 10\\Opera10-armv4i.exe"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\W hiteList]
"Opera Mobile 10"="OM10-ML-MainWndClass"

If Opera 10 is NOT de default browser (in my case it became default after the installation) use this:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\ EFBROWSER]
"0"="Opera Browser"
"1"="\"\\Program Files\\Opera Mobile 10\\Opera10-armv4i.exe\""

Credit for the above registry keys should go to Iceberger at htcpedia.com forums, post is here: LINK
This post has been thanked 1 times.