View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 04:42 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
All that means is we have to wait a bit for them to test and pass out devices, I have found the rest of the tweaks and changes in the app to be great!! It is faster, looks sleaker, and has more functionability!!! When looking at all the added features, I think waiting for the location feature is a small price to pay. I am sure that following threads like this as devices clear testing, we will learn about it very soon (I test mine daily LOL)!!!