View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 06:02 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

a recooked v1.5 is uploading now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
thanks

will be wailting for the 21870 V5 update. just curious i been update my phone with the update 21870 many times. is there any effect on my phones health?
nah...I've probably flashed hundreds of times since I bought it, still looks & acts brand new....even better w/ Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
There really is no difference other than the up and down indicators for the quicklaunch icons.
yeah, thats what I saw, plus they said something about the scrolling in favs....I grabbed it & included it in this latest 21870 rom.

Quote:
There really is no difference other than the up and down indicators for the quicklaunch icons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
It's the dialer. OMJ there is a more updated dialer that Calk uses in his kitchen that is designed for CDMA but based off of the one you use.

Quote:
Ya its the datadisconnect issue because its a GSM dialer.. (Rhodium PhoneCanvas 3.50.35846.0)

The one you want is (Rhodium PhoneCanvas 3.40.35284.0)

Its meant for CDMA and has the video call and conference call buttons replaced with call history and back like it used to be with the tachi dialer (we don't have that functionality anyways)
well crap....now I gotta update again....let me stop the upload, lol