View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 05:44 PM
Unknownforce
PPCGeeks Regular

Unknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

With the new 28002 build, I have noticed a few things so far that I have a slight issue with...

One is that when you receive a new message, the phone gets it WAY before your notification goes off. The light flashes, but the phone doesn't vibrate or play the tone until like 15-30 seconds after that. I did forget to to a hard reset, which I'm doing as I'm posting right now, but just a strange thing I noticed...

Also, when you tap the X on the lower right to close a program, it doesn't actually close the program... it just minimizes it... leaving it to sit in memory and be a drain on the battery.

Lastly, I have noticed that with Opera and a few other programs, that the damned keyboard icon remains on the screen in the way of things when it shouldn't be there. Not a huge problem, just a pain to have to click on certain things when it sometimes fully covers them up!

Other than these few things... it works great. Thanks again.

Phone: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
ROM: Synergy Nightly with Own Mods
"If you have the stereo on, why would you turn up the volume on the TV?" 'Cause I like to party