View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 04:12 PM
iviyth0s
Halfway to VIP Status

iviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to iviyth0s
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjsrik View Post
I had almost the same experience. Even spoke with Dan Hess' office. Nothing. They shipped me out a refurb replacement (#3) and then told me to go in to a store, that the store could help more. I went in to a store and the assistant manager basically told me he could downgrade me or give me another TP. I said that I know the list also includes TP2s and his response was:

"I don't know where you people are coming up with these fabricated lists, but I don't know of any lists."

I walked out of the store convinced that I am leaving Sprint next month when my contract ends. That was last Saturday. This past Monday, the district manager calls me from another store saying he'd had a call from Executive Customer Support and they told him to order me a NEW TP2. So he did. I picked it up Wednesday from a store closer to my house. Literally after two weeks of arguing with everyone from CSRs to Second-Tier Advanced Exchange, to Executive Support to Managers of Executive Support. To out of the blue this. I don't know what it's about, but I now have a different model.

Very strange.
Haha awesome tale =D>