View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Nazgul07
PPCGeeks Regular

Nazgul07 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 19<<6.5 NK-28002-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I see End Key options are not included - it's just set to lock. Neither is the ability to map the left send key by holding it down. Is there a way to change/add this basic functionality?
Here's what you need. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=521786

On to other stuff. . .

Damn RZ! I dissapear for a couple days and you get busy lol. I can't wait to try out the new kitchen. SMS really fixed? that's friggin sweet.

Oh and some news. . . (directed at Zombie) I am on 11/19 kitchen and I got My Location to work on my Alltel TP. I don't know what did it for sure but this is what I did. . . I was running an old flash from 11/17 and I updated my PRL by dialing *228 and updated my roaming options. Soon after I cooked the 11/19 with the Alltel-Carrier EXT package that Zombie provided a while back. And then it worked. Well, it didn't work right away and I couldn't get it to update at my house, but it works in town. . . It picked it up without me messing with it. It actually was a day after I flashed before I got into town, so maybe it will work for others on Alltel TP if they drive around and use it for a day (go to work etc).

Anyways, keep up the good work RZ.