View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 03:02 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

i unlocked my phone the other day and tried to unlock my wifes last nite but said i had already unlocked one, this would be considered personal use because im not a corporation right? and doesn't she deserve her own license? i sent htc-unlocks a ticket for a request for a 2nd license but they havent replied since yesterday, is this what i have to do if i dont have the money in my paypal to donate yet?