View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 12:59 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint ROM 2.00.651.7 Help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chspyder View Post
Ok, I finally moved into sprints new rom after having a bad USB port (I use exchange so I never noticed!)
And I am finding some major problems, I get frequent hangs when the T9 is on and I am doing anything, and I mean 10 seconds or so.
The Phone hardly ever rings seems to get a voicemail and a split second call.
Also cant tap and drag to multi select in email.

Are these problems fixable?

Would anybody recommend a slick ROM, I have tried a few, but the WM6.5s slowed me down, and had no phone button on manilla.

Thanks!
For a very stable, robust rom you might want to give GadgetFreak's rom a go. My wife and I have had excellent results with it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=87847
This post has been thanked 1 times.