View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 11:46 AM
slapmedia
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

slapmedia is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sync your Hero to Outlook (Non-Exchange)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askym View Post
ive been looking for options ever since i got my hero and all options ive found fall flat on their faces...epic fails.

tried outlook sync to google to hero.... fail... if you have contact pics in outlook the pics dont sync to google

tried the inbox sync that came with the hero 2.0.4 2.0.5 and 2.0.8 all have the same issue with dates being a day off every time you wipe the contacts on the phone and resync

tried multiple other types of sync options after hours of google searches and they all have errors and bugs.

and now since the update i cant even get my stock sync to work so here i am sitting here with a blank address book on my phone trying to find even more options that will also probably fail.

im sick of this bs

------------ update --------
Finallyafter 8 reinstalls if 2.0.8 i finally get it to work....
I feel your pain! I saw the post after your in regards to Google sync but, as stated, it's only Calendar. My recommendation, at this point is Companion Link. It's 2-way syncing contacts and calendar from Outlook just fine for me. What's also nice about it is that it's wireless. Hopefully, our "knight in shining armor" will see this post and rescue us with an option at a lesser cost (like free)...

Now using the HTC Hero (Android)