View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 11:43 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyebandit View Post
Need a little with my location, i can get my location to update via wifi but not through EVDO. Any clues???
Did you try updating your PRL or a new radio? My Location is largely based on tower communication so I'd start there. What changed? Did you have it working and then it stopped? Did you update the ROM? Install a new program?
DO you have an Airwave? (known to mess with it) Lots of questions, I know but My Location can be glitchy so a few different things could be messing with it.
Could be as simple as a small temporary network issue in your area.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-19-2009 at 11:44 PM. Reason: typos