View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 05:20 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
SMS works good. I tried to send an MMS thru manila and it said message can not be sent. I noticed that in Office/messaging there is no sms/mms. There's only Gmai (mine) and Hotmail. I wonder if that SMS cab changed that somehow. Do you know anything about this RZ?
No, I replaced the arcsoft in my kitchen with the one you posted, or someone posted.. valkyrie or someone. It made the sms tab in manila work, again I have not yet flashed to my active TP to test but it looks promising. I could see how the mms I cooked in (from JD) and the new one may conflict..

but I replaced it altogether so we'll see