View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 02:10 PM
ahuskins
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Programatix over at XDA has updated his Interceptor program to version 3 which replaces the posfix currently in NRG's 23xxx M2.5 series ROM. ONLY FOR 23XXX series ROM's. If you are unfamiliar install and then check your photo and music tab in landscape.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=941

If you have an earlier version installed perform a search for "Interceptor" (without quotes) and remove all instances of Interceptor.exe and Interceptor.lnk before you install to ensure that you don't have any earlier versions floating around.

I haven't tested the new version for very long but there were issues with the R2 and placing a link to the program on the home screen allowed for easy fixing if manila got positioned incorrectly. This can occur from time to time and even after a soft reset. In order to do this create a shortcut to the interceptor.exe and place it in the startmenu folder in windows. Then you can add the link on the home page. Click once to terminate interceptor and click again to re-enable. This will fix the manila position.

If you have not installed previously you must remove the posfix.exe file in the windows\startup folder. I suggest moving it to a safe location in case you want to revert back.

Tried the fix posted earlier for the ringer (turning on the pocket mode) I got some strange behavior. When the phone was asleep I would get no ringer, if I woke the phone up and called it the phone would ring. Been running with it off and ringer still good here.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Programatix Interceptor R3.cab (8.6 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ahuskins; 11-19-2009 at 02:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.