View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 01:24 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralspirit View Post
flashed this rom, couldnt get hotmail set up. tried using the DCD carrier cab, no dice. hard reset, dcd carrier cab, still couldnt set up my hotmail. I'd put in the email and pass, but live would just close, and then pop up again a minute later from the beginning. Gonna go with something else, although this looks pretty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
You have to go into the internet folder and click on marketplace and download the new windows live and it'll set up fine. This is a known issue and this "fix" is also tested. If after downloading this and installing and the problem persists make sure you disable HTC Sense if that is what you are using then repeat setting up your account.
I'm pretty sure you can skip the trip to the marketplace and just disable Sense to set up your first Hotmail account. When you re-enable Sense, the Hotmail Account will be displayed on the Mail Tab. ...the second hotmail account needs ot be set up using a specific process, so def check out my step-by-step.

There are instructions in the appropriate thread in my sig for getting email set up properly on this ROM. I have Outlook, 2 Hotmail, and 2 Gmail Accounts working fine.

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 11-19-2009 at 01:30 PM.