View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 10:51 AM
pinkbunniz
Regular 'Geeker

pinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunniz
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111809

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcharles View Post
Keep getting a random 777 connection error. Is that a poor signal problem, I 've never seen it before until I loaded the 11/17 1921 rom.

This happens to me all the time, its just that you need to update your PRL and Profile with sprint. All it is, is that your data is not up to date so youre unable to use the internet services. Inda did a great job and cooked the things you need into the rom. Just go into the programs>Settings>System>scroll all the way to the bottom and youll see two green icons, one says update PRL and the other Update Profile, do both and you should be good to go.