View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 10:43 AM
strra
the World Watcher

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: Is there any way to display both the battery icon and time in taskbar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldamon View Post
I don't text but I have noticed some landscape lag. I didn't realize VistaHide was causing it.

I'm trying out Batti now because it's basically the same thing as VistaHide with the same 0 CPU usage. I like that it comes as a CAB and starts itself automatically so I don't have to create a shortcut manually. I remember using it before but dumped it because I didn't need all of the extra functionality it has. I'm not noticing any lag with it. The only quirk I've seen is upon switching to landscape, the meter is too short, but after a few seconds it extends across the screen.
batti seems to be working great and no sign of lag. that minor bug doesn't bother me whatsoever. i reduced its size to 1px, though but that's the great thing about customizability!