View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 04:09 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
same here, just took the plunge today. Seems to work pretty well right away. Though, I still don't know where I can find Agps, and the location tab from tf3d settings doesn't seem to work. Other than that, it's pretty good.
Did you look for Settings/Personal/Phone for Location Services? It's there, just dont know if that was what you wanted? Sense/Settings/Location Services doesnt do anything for me either.
My Location (weather) and Google Maps worked flawlessly. I see External GPS but no aGPS.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-19-2009 at 04:14 AM. Reason: clarity