View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 03:46 AM
Vancer
Halfway to VIP Status

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.1 / WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21055/21870/23504 | 11/18/

WHEW!! That was a huge PITA due to my compter apparently and NOT OMJ's Kitchen (of course), but I finally got a bad A$$ rom put together!!!

BIG THANKS to you OMJ!!!

Here is an fyi though, the omj.sense.21870.erv does not have the NetCF set to true in the SYS section. (i re-extracted the kitchen to a fresh folder and loaded up the .erv just to be sure of this before i posted it)

For all those who were trying to build a 21870 rom and going with that standard template this was the cause of the following errors...

1. Text not sending
2. Bing throwing error about needing .net
3. Mobile Calc not launching (signature error)
4. Touch In Call Screen Tweak error (if installed) (signature error)
5. reStart not launching (if installed) (signature error)
6. phm notepad not launching (if installed) (signature error)

I'm sure more apps as well that I may have not installed but were getting this type error. I confirmed this was the problem after a flash by running a netCF 3.7 cab i had and it fixed everything. Then I noticed that NetCF was not selected in the kitchen (kitchen version is 3.5 which fixes everthing as well) so i ran another build with it selected and no more problems