View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 03:02 AM
blockhead428
Regular 'Geeker

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
Quick question, how do I check % of memory usage?
I just plug mine in to the pc and right click on the phone and on the storage card and hit properties, if its physical memory you're speaking of. If you're talking about the task manager, tap on the clock, then tap and hold on the clock. Start will pop up on the left, then when it disappears you can stop holding and the thing will pop up. You'll see the percentage.

My question is even when I tap the x to close something, if I bring up task manager, it will still be running. Like if I check my mail, then close it. I can bring up the task manager and its still running. How do you close something completely?

Also, I saw someone talking about mapping the top corner of the screen to something else. I mean, where the start menu used to be. How do you do this? Thanks!