View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 11:56 PM
GreeKNastY
Regular 'Geeker

GreeKNastY is keeping up the good workGreeKNastY is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliketosneeze View Post
K, first of all, I didn't say we just shouldn't answer any questions or that every question can be answered with a search. I was talking about the questions that continue to be repeatedly asked and answered. People call 411 and tech support because of its convenience, yes. But they're also paying for that convenience, and people are being paid to answer those questions. We're not. I'm willing to answer questions. But sometimes it gets a little frustrating when we are answering questions again and again, when they can be answered in 10 seconds with a search.

well let me tell you first hand its more frustrating for the guy on the otherside who cant get his phone to boot...so frustrated he may..forget or not even think about...searching?..and i understand it may be annoying answering questions over and over...but hey if i knew that answer id be glad to take 2 seconds of my time and do a quick reply over and over again...hell my post count would go up...it would be different if i had to spend 5 minutes googling for them.
This post has been thanked 1 times.