View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 11:49 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliketosneeze View Post
K, first of all, I didn't say we just shouldn't answer any questions or that every question can be answered with a search. I was talking about the questions that continue to be repeatedly asked and answered. People call 411 and tech support because of its convenience, yes. But they're also paying for that convenience, and people are being paid to answer those questions. We're not. I'm willing to answer questions. But sometimes it gets a little frustrating when we are answering questions again and again, when they can be answered in 10 seconds with a search.
I can attest that iliketosneeze has helped me on a couple occasions and for that I am very appreciative. In fact if it werent for him and cesium, I wouldn't have been able to post the fixed Nov 15 release We all get frustrated though at times.

Last edited by Riley; 11-19-2009 at 09:19 AM.