View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 06:21 PM
MrHawaii
No Mo' WinMo :(

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Great ROMs and Kitchen once again Calk. Thanks a bunch.

So I installed the precooked 23506 ROM and everything worked great. I then built a 23088 ROM so that I could leave out Opera 9.5/9.7 and install the new Opera Mobile 10.

Everything works great but there is one difference that I can't seem to figure out.

On the prebuilt ROM when pressing the "X" button the current application would close and exit. On the current ROM pressing the "X" button does not actually close the app and it is still running in the background.

Is this a difference in the SYS versions or is there a setting/Reg Edit that I could do to actually close programs again by tapping the "X" button?

TIA for any assistance.

***Oops sorry, we are already discussing this. Please disregard, I will continue to read.***

Last edited by MrHawaii; 11-18-2009 at 06:25 PM.